Earth Cycle Divot Mix Topsoil is a nutrient-packed soil perfect for divot filling and the levelling of lawns.
Fill unsightly divots with Divot Mix Topsoil
The application of Earth Cycle Divot Mix Topsoil fills any divots and hollows that may have developed in the grass surface. Continued application will also build an ideal soil structure for your turf over the years.
Earth Cycle's Divot Mix Topsoil is 100% peat free and is a nutrient-packed soil designed for divot filling and levelling lawns. Our Divot Mix Topsoil contains sand to improve drainage for the grass root structure, with resistance to drought and weed invasion. It stimulates strong root growth and enhanced durability, creating vitality in grass that leads to a fuller stem and vibrant colour.
Directions for use
When to use Divot Mix Topsoil
Early in the spring and/or autumn are the optimal times for use, but benefit will be seen any time during the growing season.
Divot Mix Topsoil
Earth Cycle Divot Mix Topsoil should be spread as evenly as possible on your lawn, which will help fill hollow areas and prevent high spots. Although not essential, for best results you should solid or hollow tine before application, to get the greatest impact from the turf dressing. This will facilitate the product getting down to the grass roots.
- If you have weeds, we recommend you apply weed treatment before applying turf dressing to prevent them coming back
- Hollow or solid tine your lawn using a machine or a fork
- Apply Earth Cycle Divot Mix Topsoil between 6-12mm (1/4 - 1/2") deep
- This is approximately 6-12 litres (6-12kgs) per square metre of lawn (1-2 gallons/square yard or 11-22 lbs.square yard)
- Use a drag matt, lute, or the back of a rake to work the rootzone down into the holes, near the roots to stimulate new root growth and enhance response
- Break up the compacted surface with a small garden fork
- Apply 6mm (1/4") Earth Cycle Divot Mix Topsoil to the area
- Sow a grass seed to match the existing lawn
- Water thoroughly
- Protect from pests/birds and disturbance until the grass is established
If you are a homeowner looking for Divot Mix Topsoil, we can supply bulk bags, we can also provide the goods loose as well. If you would like this product loose please contact our staff for more information regarding arrangements.